Briefly, and straight to the point!
My name is Justina Maserak. I was born in the year 1988 (Chinese Dragon’s year!). I come from Greatherpoland, from a small town near Poznań – Kostrzyn (no, this is not the one with the Woodstock Festival). I like:
- meeting new people, and spending time with those whom I already know,
- reading and writing,
- practicing sport,
- playing on-line computer games (LoL is the king at the moment),
- listening to music, and going to concerts,
- cooking and eating, eating and cooking,
- taking care of animals,
- sharing with others,
- and, most of all, learning!
I really dislike:
- talking about myself (that’s why this description is so short),
- absurd, if it is not preceded by, for ex., a word like “Theatre” (see: The Theatre of the Absurd),
- rudeness and disrespect,
- hatred towards otherness,
- TV, and media’s hogwash,
- fanaticism and stupidity (those two too often go together).
- To travel through Mongolia on a horse.
- To visit every country at least once in a lifetime.
- To write a book 😉
I hope you will enjoy reading this blog!